YOUR PLACE INSURED UP TO $100.000
Peace of mind
Renting out you place to a stranger can be scary at first. Though property damage is rare, we understand you would prefer to be protected. Our Advertiser Insurance will reimburse eligible students and landlords for damages to your property up to €100,000.
Every booking free of charge
We care about your peace of mind, and therefore we do not charge for it. Every room you rent out via Jumpsure is protected by the advertiser insurance, at no additional costs.
What is protected
The Jumpsure Advertiser Insurance protects you upto €100,000in damages. The Advertiser Insurance protects you from :
- Theft of vandalism
- Natural disasters: storm, lightning, flooding
- Damage to electrical appliances upto €2,500
A full list of the terms can be found here.
Advertisers who make use of the Jumpsure Advertiser Insurance agree to cooperate with Jumpsure and its insurers.
What is not protected
The Jumpsure Advertiser is not equal to homeowners or renters insurance, and should therefore not be considered as a replacement or stand-in for such an insurance. The Advertiser Insurance does not protect for amongst others:
- personal liability
- Embezzlement by a tenant or by a person allowed in the house by a tenant
Valueables items such as money, jewellery, musical instruments and artwork are not included. with in the Advertiser Insurance. We advice advertiser to secure or remove such items when renting out a place – or consider independent insurance to such items.
– The place needs to be booked through Jumpsure in order to be eligible for our Advertiser Insurance.
– The place needs to be located in New York. – The Jumpsure booking took place after or on 1 July 2017.
– The Advertiser Insurance is valid during the rental period, with a maximum of 6 months.